If you are an engineer, project coordinator, or project manager and like what we do, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for our review and consideration.
Please continue to check this page for opportunities.
Position – Project Coordinator / Project Manager
Witzel Dyce Engineering provides building and structural design consulting services to architects, contractors and developers primarily in Waterloo Region. As part of the WDE team, your responsibilities would include the structural design of residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural structures.
Witzel Dyce Engineering was established in 2013 and have grown steadily over the last three years. We are a small firm that provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and advancement. Our projects range in size from small buildings too large industrial, commercial and residential projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of detailed engineering drawings primarily for building structures including plans, elevations, sections and details
- Site measurements and investigations for the purposes of preparing construction documents and verifying construction progress and conformance to drawings
- Coordinating the Witzel Dyce design requirements with other consultant designs and drawings
- Assist in Building Code and Municipal Bylaw reviews and apply reviews to projects
- Diploma in Architectural-Construction Engineering Technology
- Computer excellence in CAD and Revit software
- Working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
If you are interested in joining our team please forward your resume and cover letter via email to: email@example.com.